A reliable cash flow forecast is one of the keys to preventing a business from running out of money. However, they can be a real challenge to produce if you’ve not got the finance skills or experience – something that many entrepreneurs lack.
Well, help is at hand
In my line of work I’m always talking to business owners – finding out more about their issues and offering help where I can – and the same issues keep coming up time and time again:
“My accountant says I’m making a profit but how come I can’t pay the bills!”
“I don’t understand – I should be making a fair margin, but I never seem to have enough available cash!”
“The bank are breathing down my neck, what should I do?”
“I need money but how do I borrow it – The bank seems so intimidating – talk of budgets and business plans, factoring and discounting!”
I will answer those questions for you, and more
Over the years I’ve worked with a number businesses – both large and small – that have had cash issues. Some have been on the brink of collapse but were fortunate enough to get in contact just in time. As a result, I was able to save them from going bust. I’ve generated millions both internally and externally and even during the darkest times of the banking crisis I have been able to secure increased bank funding.
Cash Flow Kung Fu
More recently, I decided to make my skills and experience available to the wider business community, and document my own unique process for dealing with cash issues. So, I developed a deceptively simple yet very effective seven-step program that I call ‘Cash Flow Kung Fu’.
With this progam any business owner will:
- Through proper cash flow analysis, gain an understanding of both the volume and velocity of your cash.
- Learn the formula that dictates how fast you can grow organically without burning up.
- Generate and then action real improvements to your working capital model.
- Understand where you are really making and losing money.
- Create a cash flow forecasting system that can predict and avoid a future cash squeeze.
With these new tools and insights you will gain three vital benefits:
- Enjoy a much improved business cash flow position.
- Be able to forecast cash flow so you don’t run out.
- Be in a far stronger position to obtain outside funding.
If you want to improve your business cash flow – and who doesn’t – then simply complete the box at the top-right of this page, or call 0845 519 5480 and ask how we can help you